Food
After having mediocre food last night and even worse food the night before, I'd had enough. Had to eat something decent. So it happened that after football, being hungry and thirsty, I managed to grab 5 other friends to go with me to dinner.
Earlier on, Bosco joined me for football. A budding barrister, he's Jack's friend and very much into The Godfather series as evident from his posters, msn pictures and vinyl records. We used a larger pitch for football, and a lot of them brought boots and shin guards this time.
We had dinner that night at 大排擋 where I had combination Roast Pork and Roast Duck on rice. Had been waiting for this meal for ages. Jack, Bosco, Eko, Oliver and Jenny also went too. Zoe had heaps of work due today, so she couldn't go, while Francine and Hiro was too tired. Couldn't reach Ekming or Carrie. It was quite good, though it was already pricey enough at £5 without them needing to add 50p for the tea and adding another 10% on top of that... which they did by the way.
Today will be a big day I think. Have to read up on Image Processing and then if there's time, do some 3D Computer Graphics as well. Then I have to lectures, followed by a group project meeting. There's a one hour break in which I need to register for the .techSociety and also grab lunch from Benjys (3-4pm is Happy Hour, when all rolls and sandwiches are £1!). Two more classes after that, then I've got two hours of computer games at CS, followed by the Pub Crawl!
Top to Bottom:
1. My plate of rice and I.
2. Bosco.
3. Everyone! L to R: Eko, Jack, Oliver, Jenny, Me, Bosco.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home