Sunday, October 30, 2005

Movie



This movie is showing at the Odeon Cinema in Leceister Square. Looks interesting. Heard from a friend that the plot is pretty good too. Something about two guys who do law, battle it out on the courtroom. Something about intellectual property and restitution as well. Don't know how this fits in, but there's something about Winning Eleven in there too... have to ask my friend properly next time I see him!

I want to watch it, but the problem is that movies are so expensive here... like £5.80 over at Leicester Square where the movie is showing. And that's already the student price. But the movies are kinda slow here, so if my friend goes to Hong Kong, like maybe Jack or Bosco, then I can get them to get me the DVD version. Not many good movies out at the moment, so I reckon this is one of the better ones. Supposedly the two actors are pretty famous, but I haven't really heard of them, dunno!

Anyway, here's a frame from the movie:


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA this is too funny i can't stand it

4:57 PM, October 30, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wei~ Director~ Give me back my salary! You know, I've got the copyright!

8:54 PM, October 30, 2005  
Blogger dAnxU said...

i just counldnt believe my eyes when i see these pics...i almost believed that there is this new Wu2 Jian4 Dao4 coming out..
so interesting...

3:16 PM, November 07, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home