Yum Cha (Again)
The first of many Connaught Hall events, a group of us went to 大江南北 for yum cha today. Ate a huge variety of food and it cost £8. Not bad. We talked about all kinds of stuff and everyone was pretty talkative. We had around 9 people which is not a bad turnout! Nice meal. They later went to the British Museum, while I went to Leceister Square.
If you don't want to hear about my bad day, stop reading here, though you won't be finding out why I went to Leceister Square. It all started pretty much yesterday when I was doing Matlab in the labs yesterday until late. I finished the required part, but wanted to do the additional part, so like last time, I thought I could ask Ek Ming for his laptop. Came back from iClub around 9.30pm and got his laptop. But Matlab was corrupted. Tried fixing it for an hour to no avail. Ek Ming gave me his username and password for his lab which is open half day Saturday. Slept late.
The next day (today) I went to the labs. Needed keycard entry. So I couldn't go. Gmail was also down for a while since I needed to upload some files. The images which I exported (i.e. the required section) were mostly corrupt, so I have to do them all over again. Rang Sadia (from Computer Science) who was very nice and let me use her copy, which was why I travelled from Leceister Square to Zone 4 and then back to Euston after Yum Cha. Oh yeah, the Matlab is due on Monday, and then there's also the OpenGL due on Tuesday...
From Top to Bottom:
1. A group of us at Yum Cha. Jack is holding the camera, whereas Eko is nowhere to be seen.
2. Can you guess what we are trying to spell out?
3. Later at the British Museum.





2 Comments:
helloo?!?! why do you have time to update!! aren't you supposed to be doing matlab?!?1
Hey mate...what are you guys trying to spell out?? Can't figure it out lah!!
Post a Comment
<< Home